In the news...
Reviews of the RFP-C Manual...
- Dr. Graham Music calls the manual "an unusual and groundbreaking book" in his review in Contemporary Psychoanalysis.
- In the Journal of Infant, Child, and Adolescent Psychotherapy, Dr. Saralea Chazan calls the manual "a must-read for experienced clinicians as well as novices to the profession."
- Dr. Barbara Milrod calls the manual "a novel book and a must-read for clinicians who work with children."
- Dr. Miriam Steele says of the manual, "This book is of such scope it must be considered a magnum opus for the field of clinical psychology and psychiatry. . .There is no book quite like this one available. . .a 'must have' for every child clinician."
- "A must for child psychotherapists who wish to treat externalizing behavior disorders effectively." - Dr. Wendy Olesker
- "This wedding of psychodynamic principles into a systematized, clear, and manualized approach is what makes this book so imaginative and modern in its approach to a very serious problem facing children, parents, mental health clinicians, and society." - Dr. John D O'Brien
- In the Journal of the American Academy of Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, Dr. Aaron Krasner says of the manual, "The child and adolescent world desperately needs a viable psychodynamic arrow in the quiver for managing disruptive behavioral disorders in kids. It has arrived."